Accepting Applications for Marketing Coordinator (Student Summer Employment)
Marketing Coordinator (Student Summer Employment)
The Thunder is looking for a Student to fill a temporary summer employment opportunity as a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator must be a self starter who works well with people and can create marketing materials, possess excellent computer skills and has the willingness to sell season tickets and sponsorship advertising.
The job duties are as follows:
1. Develop a marketing plan for the Drayton Valley Thunder to promote the team to all ages and community groups through out the target area
2. Develop a marketing package
3. Develop marketing materials that would include: brochures, corporate sponsorship package, and a season ticket package
4. Develop a social media campaign including: twitter, facebook, Instagram, etc
5. Create materials that support the organization, such as: Volunteer handbook, Game Day Guide
6. Develop a game day entertainment package. Research ideas for game day entertainment and explore opportunities to increase attendance at games
7. Develop an advertising campaign for the radio, newspaper, and website
8. Compile data for review and analysis of trends year over year. Identify what advertising campaign works for different target groups.
9. Participate in active marketing and sales to potential sponsors and community users.
The position is available immediately and will be completed the end of August 2018. If you are interested in this excellent learning opportunity that will provide you with real hands on experience, please submit your resume to Cindy Waronek at email@example.com